Sunday, June 12, 2011

Items for Next Year--It's Going to Be A Dr. Seuss Year!




So, next year I am using Dr. Seuss and his delightful books to guide my classroom decorations, book covers, etc. I'm currently working on creating the clipart for it because it's really difficult to find good Dr. Seuss clipart and I get kind of picky when it comes to what I'll put in my classroom. I'll attach any clipart I make here on my blog and you are welcome to print it off. So far I have created I free kindergarten postcard using Dr. Seuss' "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" But feel free to use it as a postcard or just as a little welcome note for your students. Go to: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Welcome-to-Kindergarten-Postcard-FREEBIE to download it for FREE. I have also created some Zoo Fieldtrip ID cards for next year using Dr. Seuss' "If I Ran The Zoo" book. We go to the zoo every year and next year I wanted to have a little more fun with it. Go to: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Going-to-the-Zoo-ID-Cards-FREEBIE and download the pdf for FREE.

I'll let you know as I make more Dr. Seuss items.

PS-I haven't forgotten about my alphabet units :-) I am still working on them and will actually be posting quite a few this next week so keep watching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment